I bought letters to spell out "Caleb" above the dresser, but need to figure out if I want to hang anything else along with it, or just the letters. Maybe some shelves or ledges?
I painted the little blue side table myself. It used to be a light wood, but I needed something to match the room to put beside the glider. I think it turned out just right.
Here's the closet.
These are the shelves that Rhett built and I painted.
And of course, a picture with the mutts. I can't go into the room without them following me.
ALRIGHT, CALEB...IT'S TIME TO ENTER THE WORLD! PLEASE?!! There are a lot of people who are ready to meet you...especially your Mommy and Daddy!
2 comments:
Morgan, this nursery is beautiful! You have done a great job! I will need to hire you to decorate my nursery. Well, now you are ready for Caleb. He was probably just waiting to make sure his room was ready.
Wow, Caleb's room looks awesome!! Great job Morgan! Can't wait for Caleb to make his big debut! :)
Post a Comment