Caleb does not like grass. We made the mistake of sitting him directly in the grass to take pictures as soon as we got there. That pretty much ruined his mood for the afternoon and he did not want to smile. He apparently doesn't like hay either, LOL.
or pumpkins! (he was throwing it down on the ground)
this might be the best "smile" I got...
sweet little Camille (6 months)
Jenn's pictures of Caleb turned out much better than mine did...
Caleb enjoyed riding in the wheelbarrow we used to cart our pumpkins around.
He even took a little rest (for about 5 seconds).
I made Caleb's pumpkin shirt...here's a closeup. It was super easy! All you need is a t-shirt, Heat-n-Bond iron-on adhesive, orange and green fabric, a sewing needle and embroidery thread. Follow the directions on the Heat-n-Bond and iron your fabric onto it. Then cut out your pumpkin shape and stem shape (you can find templates online or just draw your own). Iron those down on your shirt and finish it up by hand-stitching around it with the embroidery thread. The letters are also just iron-on embroidery letters. I got all my supplies at Hobby Lobby. I got this idea from another blog, so this was not my original design...but the possibilities are endless. I've already got some ideas for a Thanksgiving turkey shirt and something cute for Christmas too!
and here's Caleb last year at the same pumpkin patch. He's changed A LOT but he's still our little pumpkin!


No comments:
Post a Comment