Other than that, there isn't too much going on around here. Aubrey is still in PT once a week and finally decided she could crawl! She's still army crawling, but it's probably about 50/50 now. Caleb currently has bronchitis and is missing his last week of school before Christmas break. :-( Rhett is busy at work and of course, next week is Christmas! Rhett's brother and his family get into town on Friday. We're having Christmas with them on Christmas Eve. Christmas with my family will be on the 26th. Christmas Day, we are staying home and doing our own family Christmas!
Hopefully I will be back sometime soon with more updates. Poor Aubrey - I have not done well with her monthly posts lately. We have yet to take her 16 month bear picture but I figure as long as we do it before she turns 17 months, it still counts!
Ok, that's all for now!
1 comment:
Sounds super busy in the Dotson house! Good luck with your CEs and have fun for Christmas!
Post a Comment