Well, the most exciting news from this past week came at my doctor's appointment. On Thursday, I was 1.5cm dilated and 70% effaced! I know that I could stay the same for weeks, but at least things have officially started! We were both surprised when she told us that she thinks I will go into labor w/in 2 weeks! I know it's just an educated guess and not an absolute, but it's still an eye-opener to hear that! I've been doing some last-minute preparations ever since and I think we're about as ready as we're going to be. Tomorrow, I will be 37 weeks which is officially "full-term" and I thank God that He's brought us this far. It's a good feeling to know that Caleb could safely be born at any time now! We are so ready to meet our little boy!
36 weeks, 6 days:

Tag says, "That kid better not pull on my ears or there's going to be trouble!"
1 comment:
Wow!! It's just about time! I'm so excited for you guys!! I know you'll be great parents and Caleb is one lucky little guy! :) Hope I get to come visit and meet him at some point soon!
Post a Comment