Sunday, September 25, 2011

I WON!!

My friend, Darby, hosted a fun giveaway on her blog a while back and I actually won!  I won a $25 gift certificate to the online shop, Passionately Rivalicious.  They sell all sorts of collegiate apparel for women and children.  I am a University of Houston alumni and Rhett is a Texas A&M alumni.  They don't carry UH gear, but they do have some cute A&M stuff.  I decided to get Aubrey a little something and this is what I got:

Cute, huh?  I got a 12-month size so she will have to wait til next football season to wear it.  I love that it has a little "bling" (the aTm is little rhinestones).  Now I just need to whip up a cute maroon and white hair bow and we'll be all set!

1 comment:

Darby Hawley said...

This looks great! I can't wait to see little Aubrey in it!