Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project 366 - Week 4

Me and my sweet girl before her Parent Commitment Ceremony at church

While Aubrey napped, we went out to the garage to do some work.  I painted the shelves Rhett built for Aubrey's room and Caleb "painted" some boards with water.  I can't remember where I saw this idea, but he loves it and it keeps him occupied.  He thinks he's really painting!

This was how I found Aubrey when I went to get her up in the morning. 
Even with her sleep sack on, she managed to get her legs out!

If we don't have anywhere to go, I will wait to take my shower when Aubrey goes down for her morning nap.  To keep Caleb contained, I give him a sucker and let him sit in our bed and watch a cartoon.  He makes himself comfy!

My little shopping partner!  We went to Target after dropping brother off at MDO.

I was washing bottles and looked over to see that Caleb had balanced this
play spatula and cup between the draw front and the countertop!

a Saturday evening at home....Caleb coloring, Aubrey watching brother (Mama was too),
and Daddy making some changes to our grocery shopping spreadsheet.

No comments: