Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project 366 - Week 10

This was Caleb and Mama pizza night!  Rhett was out of town for work and I didn't want to cook.  I asked Caleb what he wanted for dinner and he shouted "pizza!"  I told him the pizza man was coming to bring us pizza and after he left, Caleb kept talking about the "pizza bread man" LOL  (pizza bread = cheesesticks)

Aubrey always sits with her legs straight out when she's in the high chair.  I don't know how she holds them out for as long as she does!

I love these two!  Aubrey likes to touch Caleb and he thought it was funny to scoot away from her.

We went with Daddy to the kids exhibits at the Rodeo (Mimi and G-Dad came too).  This was Aubrey's first time to go!  She was SO good and barely fussed at all the whole time we were there.

First bites of sweet potato!

Aren't they adorable?  Best buds!  Haylee and I meet on Fridays for accountability and the boys play.  They went in Aubrey's room and we found them sitting and rocking together.  It was cute and sweet.  (Caleb was doing the rocking and Isaiah was just enjoying the ride, ha!)

Caleb enjoys playing with Playdoh.

No comments: