Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 366 - Week 9

Aunt Courtney spent the night and she was watching the Oscars.  The Circ du Soleil was performing and Caleb was glued to it.  He started clapping and hopping up and down and turning flips. 
It was pretty funny!

Caleb was playing with his farm sounds puzzle and when Aubrey touched it, he would move her hand away.  This was one of many moments when we talk about sharing and being sweet to Aubrey!

Caleb is so goofy!  He was playing with this empty wipes box and tried to stand on the bottom side.  Obviously, it was not sturdy enough to hold him and he went right through, LOL.  He was not happy about this as you can see!

When we take Aubrey's monthly picture now, Caleb asks to take a picture with her.  Aren't they precious?!  I guess he doesn't want to be left out!

This boy has seriously taken up coloring lately.  He pretty much asks to color every day.  This particular day, he sat and colored for about 2 hours while I cleaned and worked on dinner (and Aubrey napped).  I was amazed that he sat there for that long!  (also, he colors with both hands although he does favor the left hand)

Seriously, have you seen a baby tongue that long?  LOL.  She's got a giraffe tongue - ha!  So cute, though!  This was after her first tastes of applesauce, which she loved!

Ok, is this not the sweetest picture?  Caleb woke up from a nap and heard Daddy doing yard work.  He RAN as fast as he coudl and got his blower and just stood at the kitchen window watching.  Rhett let him come out and help blow off the sidewalk and back patio.  He followed right behind him pretending to blow.  It was so sweet!!  (and I have to admit, I teared up.  It was just too sweet.)

No comments: