30 weeks, 5 days:
Monday, June 15, 2009
30 weeks
Well, week 30 has been a bumpy one. My sciatic nerve pain has not gotten any better. Last week, I only worked 1.5 days and layed around at home for most of the other days. Friday, I went to the doctor & she prescribed me some pain meds (acetaminophen w/codeine) and suggested that I do some physical therapy. At the time, I just decided to try out the pain meds over the weekend & see what happened. After today, I am definitely going to try the physical therapy. I'm just waiting to hear back from the doctor's office about it. I am not able to do much around the house and it is driving me nuts! I feel totally useless and hate that Rhett is working so hard on Caleb's room and doing various other things around here while I mostly just sit on the couch. Hopefully, the physical therapy will help...I really don't want to end up on bed rest. Here is this week's picture:
30 weeks, 5 days:
30 weeks, 5 days:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you are having so much nerve pain. Have you tried stretches? I'm not sure what will make it feel better, wish I could give some advice. Definitely give the physical therapy a try...
Hope the final weeks get easier soon!
Post a Comment