Poor Rhett, as if working hard around the house wasn't enough...now he just found out yesterday that he's got a hernia & will have to have surgery to repair it within the next few weeks. He's had one before & it runs in his family. Next week, he'll go to see a general surgeon for evaluation and then we'll set up the surgery. Although it really sucks, I guess we are just thankful that it is happening now and not 6 weeks from now when I'm much closer to giving birth! He'll probably be out of work for about a week, so I guess the tables will be turned & I'll have to take care of him! Of course, if I'm still having my muscle/nerve problem then things may be a little more tricky! Luckily, I will be home though b/c my last day of work is this Friday.
Well, I am going to do separate posts about the baby shower and Caleb's room, so stay tuned for those. Here is my belly pic (actually taken at the beginning of 32 weeks b/c I forgot this week!):
2 comments:
I hope Andrea posts some pictures b/c I left my camera at Josh's parent's house and won't get it until mid JULY!!! UGH!!
Ha Ha - Based on the rate I am going on my own blog, it will be about a year before I get caught up!
Morgan, I sure hope Rhett a painless (or at least minor pain) and quick recovery! You are right, better now than in 6 weeks!
Post a Comment