Wow...28 weeks! It's hard to believe. Time is really flying by these days. It seemed like before we found out we were having a boy, the pregnancy was just creeping along. Since then, time has gone by a lot faster and now I'm already in my 3rd trimester!! Not really anything new to report this week, which is probably a good thing! We did get Caleb's crib and dresser/changing table in last week, along with the glider/ottoman that I ordered...so we have the makings of a nursery, we just have to get the room ready to set things up. Currently, we are finishing up hanging crown moulding in the living room (still have to fill in cracks & nail holes in our bedroom and then in the living room, too....but it's almost all hung up). After that's finished, we are going to re-texture the walls in Caleb's room, paint, and build new shelves for his closet...and the closet needs to be painted, too. When I say "we" I am mostly talking about Rhett...poor thing! He's such a good husband...he never complains about any of it! (and he's pretty darn handy, too...I'm a lucky girl!) I can't wait to get the nursery set up!!
Here's this week's picture...
28 weeks, 5 days:

And here's one with my four-legged children. You can't see them in the pictures, but they're always at my feet when Rhett is taking my belly pics each week. They have to be a part of everything we do around the house!

This is a sidenote, but if you go to my blog list on the right & click on The Walker's blog, you will find that Bethany and I have the exact same due date! Its so funny looking at her blog and especially seeing the little ticker at the top b/c ours both always say the same thing! Bethany and Larry used to be in our Sunday school class, but they moved back home to Arkansas. We'll see if Caleb & Carson end up having the same birthday or not! :o)
1 comment:
Morgan...you are looking great! Love the pictures with the pups...they are so precious! They will be good big-siblings for Caleb I'm sure! Just might take some getting used to for them...but You'll have a big happy family for sure. :) Glad it's all going well. I look forward to your baby shower! haha!
Post a Comment